Thursday, March 15, 2012

Meanwhile......

I know it has been a while BUT I have had some very small internet cretonnes breaking into my blog and also my emails...how this works I am technically mystified...why they bother...about this I am too mystified...but it has caused some angst and as a result no blogging!! Meanwhile I have been busy with my home, which is in as much of a state of chaos as my blog...thankfully due to building work NOT cretonnes...and hopefully, like all chaos, out of it will come calm and order...my ultimate Virgo goal...so while I have not been busy posting I have been manically living and storing up a whole heap of stuff to share when my technically competent son helps me to sort out the chaos left by the cretonnes...spelt in such a way as I suspect that they are French!

So watch this space and I will try and spend some time making it gorgeous with photos of the wonderful sunny days that have hit Champagne [20 deg due today!] indicating the Spring has sprung and we can all come out of doors and hit the year head on....our hibernation is over!
Here is a little of what we have been up to....Liliana has been busy!


So if you have happened upon this blog by accident my other blog with previous postings is

OYES CHAMPAGNE

Have a browse....drop me a line if you enjoy reading the posts as is always nice to hear from those out there in the unknown land of the internet!


No comments:

Post a Comment